Academic Probation

Protagonist of film walks toward screen in slow motion during end of trailer

Shortly after showing several scenes of car chases and explosions intercut with witty dialogue and plot points, a recent movie trailer ended by presenting its main character defiantly and purposefully walking into the foreground of the frame.

Experts agreed the slow motion movement portrayed the hero as both determined and willing-to-do-whatever-it-took-to-get-back-his-kidnapped-son. Flanked by additional peripheral characters including, based on numerous quick shots earlier in the preview, three women who serve as the lead's love interests, the main character ripped of the remains of his suit jacket and tie before the shot faded to black alerting the audience they would be able to see the same profound movement later this year in select 3D locations. Shortly after showing several scenes of car chases and explosions intercut with witty dialogue and plot points, a recent movie trailer ended by presenting its main character defiantly and purposefully walking into the foreground of the frame.

Experts agreed the slow motion movement portrayed the hero as both determined and willing-to-do-whatever-it-took-to-get-back-his-kidnapped-son. Flanked by additional peripheral characters including, based on numerous quick shots earlier in the preview, three women who serve as the lead's love interests, the main character ripped of the remains of his suit jacket and tie before the shot faded to black alerting the audience they would be able to see the same profound movement later this year in select 3D locations.